3.15.2010

Divorce Garage Sale!!

Damn..... lol searching craigslist for a bar cart this came up... NOW THAT'S FUNNY! Pink Slips!!! selling his SHI... hahahahahahaha!!!

Our lease is about up and I'm moving to higher ground! :-)


Paring down my belongings to fit into my new tiny apartment and raising some cash for the little one!



Great items in this sale include....



Brand new Picture-frame Room Divider/screen

Ikea Lycka Boot Hangers

Ikea Anssi Bar Stools

Ikea Grundtal Dish Drainer/Rack

Baby Bjorn

David's Bridal Petticoat 6, 8, 10

Window Pane style Mirror

Hanging Fruit Basket

Mini Fridge (holds a six pack)

TONS of toddler girl clothes! 18mo, 24mo, 2t & 3t. Plus beautiful dresses & winter coats

Ladies clothes, sz med mostly.

DVDs

Chicken Dance Elmo

Fisher Price Shopping Cart

Big Ceramic Mortar & Pestle

And more to come!!

Our lease is about up and I'm moving to higher ground! :-)


Paring down my belongings to fit into my new tiny apartment and raising some cash for the little one!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails