4.28.2010

Sissy Goes to Prom

Please excuse me while I have a sensitive moment...
tear..
My baby sis went to her senior prom on Saturday...
And I missed it! You can ONLY imagine how teribble I feel...
No flights were going back home on time that day...
It was SERIOUSLY TRAGIC!
But sissy can hold her own and she did a FABULOUS JOB with her hair and make up without me!
She's getting old and gorgeous on me!!!





Mommy and Daddy!!!

Lizzy and her ADORBALE BOO!
Good Job picking this one sissy!!!!

6 comments:

###### said...

your sister is really pretty...you should be proud..

Unknown said...

Classy and fabulous! She will be happy/proud to look back on these pictures one day - so many girls are going to be saying "what was I thinking wearing that?!" - but not your smart sis!
- Danielle

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

She is cutie! And yes, she did a great job for prom! A timeless look!!!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

ashlina {the decorista} said...

hi hunny. oh how i have missed you. been so busy. your sis IS GORGEOUS!!! just like you.
wowzers. xo

Dayka Robinson said...

cute photos, and you look JUST LIKE your mom! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails