5.14.2010

Art Baby...



I've been secretly obsessing over Art Walls for quite some time... I just love the way they look!!!
I've been slacking on my thrifting adventures and my posts lately
 (My Bad Dolls... It gets like that sometimes lol)

 When I walked into thrift store today (that normally doesn't have shit ) I almost hit the floor!
Look at these frames!!!!
I didn't even want to change the art because I loved everything about them!
and I paid a total of 13.00 for all 3 of them!!!

Can you guys spot other bloggers in the thrift stores??? I know I can!
Cuz we all happen to look at the same stuff!
hehehehehe

So added to the list of missions to accomplish....
Find more Fly ass Frames to add to my Fly ass Wall!


And so it begins...

I LOVE IT

1 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Looks like the makings for a gallary

Related Posts with Thumbnails