5.05.2010

Disclaimer.. I am who I am Get with it or Get left behind

I was doing my daily Twitter reads today and a good friend of mine updated her status with a disclaimer to her followers and i ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT... I don't remember exactly what it said but do remember that it was along the lines of Welcome and thank you for following.. before anyone gets offended I am who I am.. I say what I want and if you don't like it your loss... In a nut shell.. I had to send her a message saying girl I should put a disclaimer on all my spots lol... Everyday I look up and I have a new follower on my Blog... I get super excited and then a week later its minus one.. Same with Twitter... Sometimes its discouraging others it makes me laugh... Why should I mask my feelings or who I am? If you haven't already been able to tell I'm not at all a SAFE person... I'm the person who's the life of the party .. the person who everyone turns at for a reaction because they know I'm going to say What I want When I want and How I want no questions asked... So with that being said my disclaimer...

I AM WHO I AM... GET WITH IT OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

That is all folks!

xoxo

4 comments:

###### said...

chile boo...be you, and do you. and anyone that doesnt want to stay can go..its ok. a blog is meant to be all you...your readers come because they like you and what you bring..never change yourself for anyone. no harm.

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

N that is was i ADORE u TAM!!!!! U brighten up my day!!!

###### said...

say what i say..KICK ROCKS>..and if that aint enough...say muthafucka kick bricks. LOL...my mouth is bad chile.

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! and I LOVE IT SIS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails