5.27.2010

Louis



O Louis How I Love thee!! One of my very dear friends had a Louis Chair in the corner of her master and I drooled over it the entire night... Until she told me how much she paid for it... (250 dollars from an antique store) I love her dearly but I'm like BITCH is you crazy!!?? Well today I go into the thrift store with my fingers crossed hoping to find a patio set, no luck btw and what do you know! THERE'S MY CHAIR! I almost broke my neck climbing up that metal shelf to get it down.. But I got it! and it's a HOT ASS MESS! Literally! Seriously whoever attempted to revamp it MUST HAVE BEEN high on crack! Who would do such a thing!? I am so looking forward to this new project! I know you're reading this Nat Bug!!! I paid 7.00 for mine!




I am really feeling the stripes.. and I have that black and white material... I think I may have to chanel this!!










3 comments:

###### said...

shut the front door!

Unknown said...

$7 is unheard of! A total score....

Montanna Mitchem said...

YO!!! I want to thank you for your comments on the AK "Unthinkable" Post.. Please believe you had me tumbled over after just reading the first sentence.. I like you already.. lol..

Related Posts with Thumbnails