5.14.2010

You Better Work Fridays

Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up!!!! Despite the fact that I am totally pissed of with Alicia Keys right now... (O don't act like ya'll aint know she was letting a MARRIED man reach into the cookie Jar... That's a NO NO for all the wives out there!) I still LOVE the song Unthinkable... I was hoping that the video would've been released by now... But Nope.. Well I came across this girl Lydia Paek... and the girl can SAAAANNNNGGG (and i mean outside the studio! Imagine what she'd sound like after mastering and editing... yeah i know a lil something something... I sing too lol) My question... WHY IN THE HELL ISN'T SHE SIGNED!? I'm so tired of the low budget none singing bitches getting all the play and leaving the Real Talent to upload videos via You Tube. What the hell.... Anyway enough of my ranting.... Ms. Paek you better work!!!!!



bri3jet- Don't know her real name...
But You BETTER WORK too BABY!!!

3 comments:

###### said...

wow..these chicks can blow..so smooth.

Tara said...

the video is out now and its awesome!

Jazz said...

Lydia is the truth! I've watched like almost all her videos,lol! She can SANG!

Related Posts with Thumbnails