6.16.2010

dresser redo

Meet my baby... I painted her oooooo MONTHS AGO! She was among the first to get a makeover.. when I didn't know what the hell I was doing... Well This weekend I will be giving her a few new coats of paint and poly! I've learned my lesson! PRIMER N POLY! Skip this step n you'll regret it!


I also wanted to cut down from clutter on both my dresser as well as the husbands which by the way is still in my moms garagee waiting to be tackled... Maybe this weekend... Anywho I saw a post on Chiclittlehouse's blog and also fell in love! What a wonderful idea she came up with.. Lining the top drawer with scrapbook paper and using organizing trays to organize make up ect. with. Thanks Girl :)


 

3 comments:

Fashion Insanity said...

Love your nail polish stash!!

Unknown said...

Your drawer looks great love the paper you chose! it looks nice :) I'm glad you like the clear storage bins, there are heaven sent and so affordable & chic :)

Your dresser looks pretty too - are you keeping the same color?

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Mrs Chic! They soooooo are!!! and that paper was on sale at Michaels for 14 cents I was exstatic! All because of you! :) Thank you so much I think I'm going to keep it the same color! I just need to put some satin poly over it to protect her from chipping and staining. NIGHTMARE!

Chasing Cherries! Thanks hunnie! I had to go out a buy a few more to add the rest of the polish yesterday lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails