11.09.2010

We're Pregnant!

Yup!!! U read it right! The Jones' are expecting... again. Although we aren't quite ready to purchase our first home just yet, it's time for us to move on to bigger and better things.  Hubby and I have been looking at a few houses in our area that are for rent and are hoping to move into one of them soon.  Our son is almost as excited as we are about the potential move for two reasons, most importantly, big brother won't have to share a room with a crying baby, and two more space to run around and tear shit up! Of course I'm thrilled to decorate! So what's on my mind right now? BABY NURSERIES of course! I stumbled across a FABULOUS site called Project Nursery and fell head over heels IN LOVE!!!! We don't know what the sex of the baby is just yet, wishful thinking IT'S A GIRL! but just our luck it'll be a boy. Either way as long as we have a healthy happy baby we'll be pleased.  I want to be prepared for whatever God decides to bless us with... There is nothing worse then having to get things situated after the baby has arrived, I plan to sleep!  So here are a few of my FAVORITE inspirational nursery photos!

~IT'S A GIRL~






~ It's a Boy~







6 comments:

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

and two more space to run around and tear shit up!

ahahahahaha^ sounds like mine.
Congratulations!

Tiffany Monet said...

Congrats! =)

###### said...

NO WAY...are you really? I would have never thunk it. LOL...congrats to you girl. Cant wait to see this blessing!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

CONGRATS

Unknown said...

Congrats! I wish you the best of luck as well as a happy &healthy pregnancy :o)


I'm late but I just found your blog from another blogger.

http://beautyandthebump.blogspot.com
http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

House of Brooke said...

Congrats to you n your family!
Hoping for a healthy baby and a GIrl for you!

love pic 3 on down....nice twist...

Related Posts with Thumbnails