1.22.2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Mr. Goodwill Hunting
I am flattered to have been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by one of my favorite bloggers on the block Mr.Goodwillhunting !!! This is the first time that I’ve ever been nominated for anything in the blog realm and the fact that he thought of me means A LOT! Thank You Thank You Thank You!
Sooooo…. I’m supposed to write 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 10-15 recently discovered blogs.
Here we go!
1. 3 years ago (before I was introduced to the wonderful world of blogs) I wouldn’t drive past a thrift store… now you can’t keep me out of them…
I’m completely addicted.
2. My nickname growing up was Olive Oil.. No, seriously… I got teased all through school for being tall and awkwardly skinny.. despite the fact that I ate everything in sight…I couldn’t play ball so I became a model.
3. I spend my weekends curled up in the bed watching Hercule Poiroit, Sherlock Holmes and Cary Grant movies. 
4.  I’m addicted to Hot Tea.. actually, all the women in my family are.
5. My favorite season is fall…
Vintage Blouses, and Blazers with pencil skirts, tights and booties!!!! Need I say More
6. I’m afraid of the dark.
7. I’m lost without my pink lipstick, blush, and Chanel Mascara
and now… here are my nominations for the Stylish Blogger Award
1.  Beau Lifestyle.
 6th Street Design SchoolDELASTYLEHouse of Smith\Aubrey + Lindsay\Knight Moves 
Just a Girl
flourish design + style
10 RoomsA Delightful Design

6 comments:

###### said...

congrats. well deserved.

Abby M. Interiors said...

Thank you! I'm so honored to be part of such a great group of bloggers. And let me just say that you really do have style!!
abby

House of Brooke said...

CONGRATS!!! World DeSerVed!!!

Have a wonderful week!

Now get "THRIFTED"

BC

Rashon Carraway said...

Haha...and what a model you are. I hope our husband doesnt see my comment...lol. Despite being a blogger, I am real man behind this screen...lol


Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Thanks Dolls :)

Beau lifestyle said...

I just found out you have nominated me as beaulifestyle, I am so honoured! Thank you LOVE u!

Related Posts with Thumbnails