3.21.2011

Reviews

Well... Since I can't really do alot of spring wardrobe shopping I've been focused on spring makeup (hehe) Don't worry once the baby gets here I'll be back to thrifting and spray painting and all that but for now lol Online shopping is my FAVORITE thing to do. Plus as you dolls know my blog isn't focused on one aspect anyway it's very random!!! LIKE ME :) So here are a few on my youtube reviews on some recent purchases... and trust me... I have MORE to come.. Ive been a busy, busy girl :)






4 comments:

mrs-leigh said...

Barbie, you are sooo cute! I'm loving the videos! As I read blogs I have voices in my head for all my bloggy friends (now I sound crazy:0) but hearing your voice is better..you had me rollin' in the first one! I don't understand why people don't take ebay for what it is...a bit of a gamble all around I know I do. The eyeshadows are the bomb.com, I want some! Best wishes with your little one! Truly,
T

Quintel said...

ha ahahahaaah! girl, you had me crackin up about these girls "rantin and raving about goat hair"! ha ahahaa! i love this post! "if its too good to be true, then it most likely is"...LOL :)

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

LOL I LOVE EBAY.... BEEN SELLING AND BUY FOR YEARS ITS ALMOST LIKE BLOGGING TO ME LOVE IT ...

...Fantastic blog now following ...Check out my blog, and follow if you like....

http://idiosyncrasyandfashion-me.blogspot.com

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

AWWWWWW THANKS DOLLS!!!!

@Mrs_Leigh You don't sound crazy at all LOL I too imagine what a blogger is like in "REAL LIFE" lol I enjoy making the videos I really need a reality show lOL

@UrbanPaint girl you know what Im talking about LOL Those girls Go Ham on Youtube over things that actually could have been avoided lol

@Fashion = Me Welcome to my crazy world girl!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails