1.02.2012

Seeing Stripes

Hello dolls! I'm hoping that everyone had a safe and fabulous New Year! While most people relaxed I spent the first day of 2012 applying the wallpaper that my mom gave me for Christmas to an area wall in my master bedroom. FABULOUS. I usually lean towards a more eclectic feel when it comes to the decor in my home when she told me she purchased the 10 rolls of wallpaper from the Salvation Army I had no clue of what to do what I'd use it for but knew I'd find a place somewhere for it. She described it as beige and white striped but it's actually pearl and champagne. I fell in love when she showed it to me. I have the worlds BEST mommy!!!! Since I'm working with a completely blank canvas in my bedroom... No seriously, I don't even have a bed I knew it would be perfect to use it in there. I'm going for a very glam look! I can't wait to show you the progress of it.

Until next time lovers!
Xoxo

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails