6.04.2014

HEYYYYYY



Hello my loves!!!! OOHHHH how I've missed the wonderful world of blogging.
It's been 3 years.. Time fly's when you're figuring shit out huh?!
I hope all of you are well and uber fabulous!!!!

With that being said,

A few updates,

Baby Kay is 3! 
Miycah is 9

Created a new Youtube channel that I will incorporate in my post once I get a post schedule down because more than anything I enjoy having an outlet to be creative on and writing as you know is a passion of mine, PLUS I've noticed that the blogging world has beed a lil dry hunty, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!???

Oh, and I'm PREGNANT ! AGAIN!!!!! (DUE DEC.27) Let's pray for a healthy and happy baby (WITH A VAGINA)

 Just kidding... 

SIKEEEEEE LOL

TELL A FRIEND THE DIVA HAS RETURNED

In the meantime... follow me on the IG 

@msdotambriemarie

kisses darrrllllinggs!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails