11.30.2009

Black Friday

Seriously, I am an avid Black Friday shopper! The husband and I are in line every year at Walmart (First Stop) 12 am... This year... the excitement went away.... I get that they are trying to prevent the door rush... But I mean really there has to be a better way to do things... Okay first of all Black Friday officially starts at 12 am.. If you are going to keep the store open 24 hours then allow the customers to get in and get out... First Come First Serve right???? Now you have a thousand people in the freaking store camped out by the electronics ready to bum rush the merchandise as soon as u give the ok... and letting 25 people in at a time.... all night.... how does that cut down on the chaos??? O and don't get me started on the big ticket items... Leave it to my husband and I to opt to purchase a 248.00 32" Emerson and a 79.00 Magnavox Blue Ray DVD Player... Because this year you couldn't just grab as many items as you wanted this year you had to stand in line for each item, recieve a ticket and not move unless you had to pea... WTF???? O and if y ou were gone more than fifteen minutes then your ticket was given away.. DOUBLE WTF... Ok the problem with this... it's only BENEFICIAL if you want to purchase ONE or TWO ITEMS... If you want the ailse mechandise FORGET ABOUT IT because it will be gone before they even pass out your purchase slips and release you into the crazy... Yes that's right I was number 11 in the TV Line i had to force my baby sis to stand in the DVD line by herself across the aisle for 6 hours and the last minute 4 am shoppers who had to stand in NO LINE... got just about everything before we were allowed to get out of line.. BOGUS and Yes I am WRITING A LETTER!!!! I am mad that I didn't get that 50.00 Rock Band... Luckily my husband has quick hands and we had already strategized... Sooooo I walked out with just about everything else on my list... So WALMART... I am OFFICIALLY OVER YOU UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO WORK THE KINKS OUT OF THIS BOGUS BLACK FRIDAY OPERATION.. Target on the other hand.. Crowded as expected but organized... Hmmm lets see Old Navy! Got lots and lots of goodies for the little guy... Vicktoria Secret Awesome Sale.. Home Depot.. Picked up the paints for the home projects.. Big Lots... had the movies I wanted... and ummmmmmmmmm Shoot I can't remember where else I went... But I had a Very Very Busy Day!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails