2.17.2010

The Glitz

I'm a Girly Girl who is TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY OBSESSED with her blackberry...

Yes.. I'm the girl who pulls the blinged out blackberry
out her oversized bag when the phone rings

I haven't invested in a case this go around
(I go through phones like undies.. but its always a BLACKBERRY!)
Well... time for another one... My poor White Blackberry is getting beat to hell... I've dropped it on countless occassions this week alone UGH!


and who else do i turn to?

WELL EBAY OF COURSE!!!!


I DAMN NEAR DIED WHEN I SAW THIS DOLL...
OF COURSE I BOUGHT HER!


Love these gals too!

SUPER CUTE HEARTS= LOVE

I Still love you Kitty!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER...
But if you think I'm about to pay $125.00 for a phone case

that will fall apart in 3 months.. HA
One Word= TRIPPING!

OMG Is Marilyn NOT TO DIE FOR!?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails