2.17.2010

Z is for Zebra

I've always LOVED animal print! I recently read in a home decor mag (Can't remember which one... I have so many) That ZEBRA PRINT RUGS ARE IN! YES!!!!! Just when i needed to update the living room and toss out the sad black area rug I bought from (FAMILY DOLLAR SHHHHH) a couple of years ago...  The hunt for a rug is ON!

HGTV

Design Sponge

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

 BARBIE I SEE YOU DOLL..AND YOU ARE FABULOUS!

Flickr

I keep seeing these For Like Ever Pics..
I think I Like need one in my life.. ASAP
Flickr

Flickr

I am LOVING that wall color!

Flickr

 LOVE THAT OFFICE!
Flickr

I'm a model... This is a HOTT ASS PICTURE!
OUCH!
Flickr

Flickr

SEXXY AS HELL! I LOVE THESE COLORS
Flickr

Chills.....
Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

 Closet is Darling!
Flickr


OFF TO FIND MINE!
KISSES!!!

5 comments:

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

so much inspiration! the zebra print is done so tastefully...in these pics it looks chic and timeless.
xox alison

ashlina said...

love these! GREAT collection they are absolutely fabulous. i desperately want a zebra print rug in my room...

:)

xoxo

Decor I Adore.... said...

If you find that 'For Like Ever' poster, like, please let me know!

Adrianna said...

I love these images. They all use the zebra rug in different settings.

Dayka (Life +Style) said...

Love these photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails