2.17.2010

Z is for Zebra

I've always LOVED animal print! I recently read in a home decor mag (Can't remember which one... I have so many) That ZEBRA PRINT RUGS ARE IN! YES!!!!! Just when i needed to update the living room and toss out the sad black area rug I bought from (FAMILY DOLLAR SHHHHH) a couple of years ago...  The hunt for a rug is ON!

HGTV

Design Sponge

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

 BARBIE I SEE YOU DOLL..AND YOU ARE FABULOUS!

Flickr

I keep seeing these For Like Ever Pics..
I think I Like need one in my life.. ASAP
Flickr

Flickr

I am LOVING that wall color!

Flickr

 LOVE THAT OFFICE!
Flickr

I'm a model... This is a HOTT ASS PICTURE!
OUCH!
Flickr

Flickr

SEXXY AS HELL! I LOVE THESE COLORS
Flickr

Chills.....
Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

 Closet is Darling!
Flickr


OFF TO FIND MINE!
KISSES!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so much inspiration! the zebra print is done so tastefully...in these pics it looks chic and timeless.
xox alison

ashlina {the decorista} said...

love these! GREAT collection they are absolutely fabulous. i desperately want a zebra print rug in my room...

:)

xoxo

Decor I Adore said...

If you find that 'For Like Ever' poster, like, please let me know!

Dreams of Perfection said...

I love these images. They all use the zebra rug in different settings.

Dayka Robinson said...

Love these photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails