2.20.2010

THE GREY WALL

I found the paint!!!!!!! You want to know why I'm SUPER excited right now? Huh? Do you really? It was 3.00 I was walking up and down the aisles of Big Lots and I just happened to come across a can of GREY paint! I've been planning to paint the living room grey for a few weeks and I got the LAST CAN! I was expecting it to be about 13.00.. the normal price. But when it hit that scanner it priced at 3.00! I wanted to scream!!! It's no Ralph Lauren but for 3.00 It will work... I tried to find some curtains... No Luck.. So time to start looking! In the meantime.... Let's drool over these grey walls shall we...













5 comments:

Decor I Adore said...

Big Lots is great! They have little surprises when you least expect it :)

Dayka Robinson said...

I love grey.

Dreams of Perfection said...

I love a good gray wall! You should try TJMaxx for grey curtains. I bought some for $16 a pair! They are long and look like silk. They had some in steel gray and a lighter gray. Def. sexy.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh yes! Gray is where it is at this year.......

love those photos...hottness!

xo

Jazz said...

I love these pics!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails