2.19.2010

What do you think....?

Readers Opinions.... As much as I LOVE reading about all the great finds on Craigslist... I find myself having NO LUCK! Call me CHEAP... I prefer the term FRUGAL... But I'm just being REAL.... Why would I pay 200.00 for your USED dresser... Maybe an Antique... MAYBE... I mean if I'm PRESSED to have it... But I've come to learn that GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT... AND IF IT AINT THERE WHEN YOU GO BACK THEN BABY.... IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE! Tell me what YOU THINK!!! What do you consider.. RESONABLE and OUTRAGEOUS?





45 Bucks
My 2 cents... PERFECT!!!
I'd paint this BAD GIRL Black and toss her in the Kitchen as a functioning Buffet!!!


25.00
EVEN BETTER
TOSSING THIS IN THE KITCHEN!


You don't want me to EVEN get into the overpriced...

RESIDENTS OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA...MARYLAND and VIRGINIA
GET WITH IT!!!
FORREAL!




2 comments:

###### said...

good buys girl...

Decor I Adore said...

I feel the same way about the craiglist in our area. I love the first dresser and the price is perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails