2.09.2010

Meet Big Sexy

Mannequins are the perfect decorative accessory to an office that caters to the Fashionista!


I DID IT! I BOUGHT MY Manly Mannequin!!!

Where am I putting it? The office of course!
Hanging this bad boy on the wall
Will he be naked? No, not all the time....
Occasionally I will dress BIG SEXY in my t-shirt designs

Still on the hunt for a female figure that I like, along with a likeable price...
nothing yet
(I paid 12.00 and some change including shipping for BIG SEXY!)

3 comments:

###### said...

i have two in my office but they are chicks...lol...

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

LOL... I need a chick! They are trying to hit heads for them though ahaha! I design female shirts too I think they'll b HOT side by side on the wall with their matching his and hers t shirts! Great advertisement :) I saw u had the floor models... Had to be practical... you know we live in an apartment! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails