2.09.2010

Parson's Desk

I've been bit by the Parson's Bug!! The desk I have now... got it from the goodwill... painted it made it look perty... not really my style though... not to mention that the workspace is HELLA SMALL... soooo I've been looking around, of course i went over to West Elm(all the rave apparently)... Their desks aren't on sale anymore :(  (bummers)
I hit up ebay(my other lover)... and looky here!!!!! 69.00 Inidgo Blue.... it's Main Stays (Walmart) so I'm a little Skeptical.... But I love the color... (That color.... O that color!)  and the price! UGH Decisions, Decisions! I know somebody out there can toss a coin for me... Because I'm Stuck!



Isn't she baaddddddd....
I just wish she would SHINE!!!!
Maybe I shouldn't settle!!!! Maybe I should Splurge :) That way I get what I want!

Casa Sugar

Flickr
*Must add a Ghost Chair to the list as well... OUCH!


4 comments:

Decor I Adore said...

I've been totally craving one of these too ;)

Jessica D said...

i have one of these...except it's more like a knock off. That doesn't leave this blog...

http://jessicadruck.blogspot.com

###### said...

i heard walmarts was good..

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Jessica- My lips are sealed doll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails