2.25.2010

Okay... Maybe one peak

MY CHAIR LOUIS GHOST CHAIR CAME TODAY! I wasn't even expecting it LOL I opened the door for the Super and this Gigantic Box was sitting infront of the door. Me being dumb lol.. I ask "What's this?" My best friends in the background screaming "Your chair DUMMY!" OOOOOO LOL I ripped the box open like a kid on christmas morning and may I say I am completely smitten with my chair!!! Sooooo I decided to post a pic lol Because I am just that excited... The walls not dolled up, my inspiration board is not done lol... This weekend I'll be painting and framing and everything else LOL... Hey I know Maybe you ladies can give me opinions of what I could do????

So here it is!!!!

Desk: Ebay 69.99
Ghost Chair: Ebay 135.00
Lamp: Family Dollar: 10.00
Cork Board: GW 1.99
Pin Up Cal.: Boarders 1.00
Desk Organizers: Dollar Tree 1.00

SOOO NOT FINISHED WITH THIS PROJECT!

5 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!

Decor I Adore said...

Oh my gosh that chair is beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Dreams of Perfection said...

My advice would be set the chair against the wall and let us just Oooh & Aaawee in jealousy over it! I so have blog envy 4 realz...

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

:) THANKS GALS! YES LADIES! And now some meditation to figure out what I'm going to do with this area... UGH lol any ideas???

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

lol @ Andrianna! SILLY hahahahaha ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails