2.25.2010

Work, School, Blog, Play

If you've been following my blog then you've read about my Royal Indigo Parson's Desk purchased on Ebay a few weeks back! IT CAME TODAY... Aside from me having to cuss Fed Ex ALL THE WAY OUT for throwing the damn box around causing a few minor scrapes, dings and bruises... (HOW DARE THEM... LUCKILY You can't see them!) I LOVE IT!!! OOOOOO NOOOOO.... You're not getting a pic just yet! LOL It's propped up against a bare wall in the corner of the living room... hince the home office inspiration pics! I need to find a way to make my corner FABULOUS... The other desk stations almost there! You'll get that pic too :) hmmmmm let's see... how do I wanna hook it up???

Photos Via Flickr








There's my chair! Hello Darling!


2 comments:

Dreams of Perfection said...

Oh my a chair & a desk! (And yeah fedex will do ya like that with no remorse) I love that last image of the gray and green. Unexpected color combo.

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

I so love the last pic too!!!!! I love those tables too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails