3.26.2010

The Best things in life are FREE

Can I just tell you how FABULOUS my grandma is!!!! She knew that I was going bat crazy over trying to find a coffee table for the living room redo... I wanted the perfect table but could not find it to save my soul. UGH Why is it when you are looking for something it is nowhere to be found but when you don't need it BAM there it is... EVERYTIME!  So she passed her table down to me and being as though she knows I am in my Susie Homemaker mode she told me to "hook it up" and that is just what I did! I love you grandma! And I love EVERYTHING about this coffee table! Thanks!
Before... Don't you love the detail??????

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

 Now to find a couch and two accent chairs!

6 comments:

###### said...

excuse my french....but fuck yeah! thats a bad bad bitch!!!!

now no more paint fumes for you homey!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

GIIIIRLLLLLL YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! DAMN... Not even with a face maske outside???? O M G! What am I going to do with my life.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

uh. that table to TO DIE FOR my sweet....luuuuuuv it.

Erika Ward said...

awesome! you did that!

Pink Inc. said...

That table came out fabulous I don't usually spray paint furniture I just buy I'm a modern and comtemporary girl! But you inspire me to shop vintage and paint you go girl... I love the black color on that table it just made it POP!Your grand mother has style and taste I see...

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

THANKS DOLLS!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails