3.20.2010

Crushing!!!!





The besties and I decided to go out for a night on the town, after coming to a mutual agreement that we needed new additions to the closets (umm an excuse to shop DUH!) we hit up BLOOMINGDALES!!! With my toes crossed and credit card in hand I told myself that I would not spend an excessive amount of money! (Picture That!) Coming to the realization that every last one of my friends are shopoholics (Bird of a feather flock together!) I knew the only way to avoid impulse shopping was to get the HELL AWAY FROM THESE SKANKS!!!! FAST!!! I tured around and

 BAM!!!!!

DO U C THAT FACE?
And this is Y I knew it was a BAD IDEA
To agree to go shopping with these chicks
LOL

They came swarming over like a flock of wild Wasps!
SMH!
Okay, Okay Ladies Let me see the back before we make any drastic decisions!
Side note... I saw the dress first BITCHES! Therefore I will be the
 only one walking out of here with it!!!

 

As if I needed to see this....
O M G The back is out! I die for backless dresses!!!
and just enough to show off the good ol' tramp stamp!!!
Giggles

Alright, where are the persistant sales reps when you need them?
Where's the tag on this dress?
I need it in my life.....
My dizzy friend frisks the mannequin for a price tag and screams!
It's 45.00
Now the sain me KNEW that was complete BS
But the crazy me damn near tackled the poor thing trying to get it off!
Talk about Classy LOL You should've seen how the
Golden Girls where looking at us with displeasure
Giggles!

She then finds the right tag and says aw damn 350.00
Still Sold!
All white Party Here I Come!!!
And just as I was about to make that purchase
My phone rings....
And GUESS who it is!
THE HUSBAND!!!!

It's like he has ESP! That was a sign!
Buy the dress or enjoy the silent treatment for the next few days...

UMM PASS!!!!

GOSH BUT WOULD'NT THESE SHOES LOOK GREAT  WITH THE DRESS!!!
Of course I'd Dye them!!!



3 comments:

###### said...

shit!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

YESSSSSS !!!! O M G!

Pink Inc. said...

Yes it would have been hot together!!!!I'm really digging those shoes....

Related Posts with Thumbnails