3.17.2010

Four Page Letter

How FREAKING ADORABLE are these stamps???!!!





  Today, reading Jennifer of MadebyGirls blog (one of my faves!) she featured Sarah Cowley of SarahCowleyDesign and her fabulous stamps! I never mail my bills.... I pay by card... and I never mail holiday cards or letters to friends and family.  I've always wanted to, just never got around to doing it. This is the push I need! So Sarah Cowley got anoter sale today! She probably will be very, very busy as the girls were drooling over these puppies! Check her out! She's Simply Fabulous!

1 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh yeah. love those...need those!

did i tell you lately how much i adore you + how your comments on my blog make my whole day....you are one ray of sunshine in my blog=o-sphere!
xoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails