3.23.2010

SCORE!!!!

I'm going to let you guys on a little secret... Ready.... I CAN'T COOK! Giggles No Seriously! I burn my sons spaghetti o's... How this Happened? I have no freaking idea... My dads a Gourmet Chef, my moms mean as hell in the kitchen too... When I was younger I cooked but as time and age passed I got a little well, LAZY LOL I'm one of the lucky ones... My husband cooks for me EVERYNIGHT! If he didn't OODLES AND NOODLES FOR DAYS!!!  I always pick up gourmet cookbooks while in Marshalls or TJ MAXX... The recipes are almost NEVER ATTEMPTED... They look good in the kitchen though lol ... They are just too damn complicated! I read through the ingredients and I'm like ummm can I get this from Harris Teeter???? Shoppers???? Giant???? Safeway???? No. NEXT! But today!!! While browsing I came across Ms. Patti Labelle's "recipe for the good life" for 7.99 I flipped through the pages and nearly all of the recipes called for ingredients that I already have in my pantry and for the FIRST TIME in my ADULT LIFE! I'm actually Looking forward to cooking dinner for the fam! Camera in hand, spatuala in the other... LET'S GET BUSY!

2 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh my goodness. you are my hero! you burn spaghettio's...i love that...
work it out girl. cook that book! i wanna hear about it...

xoxoxo

and i wanna see what you do with those canvases.

Jules said...

how did dinner go? I also have a husband who cooks!!!I taught him when the kids were little and he arrived home before me. He loves it! I'm too lazy shhhhhh don't tell anybody though!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails