3.29.2010

Slowly but surely coming along

The Living room is almost there.... almost, not quite... I would estimate that by the summer time it will be ready to have house guest again... I can't stand when people come over and my house is a mess or not put together... Lately I''ve been saying "Please excuse the mess... I'm redecorating LOL Works for now... The internet is so inspirational... I love all styles but have leaned more towards eclectic for our living room and its fabulous! For now, I'll show you a few things I've picked up. Enjoy.

Remember him!!! Found him at the Salvation Army two weeks ago!!!
The Plastered Column is from our wedding and was hiding in my moms garage (next to its twin)! I knew they would come in handy one day!

Love my Grey wall!!! Still needs another coat so for now this is all you get ;)

She sits next to the couch!!! I passed her and her twin by many times at Big Lots wanting them but never needing them... sigh, when I finally made the decision to get them THEY were gone... But Marshalls had the same ones! For 10.00 more of course! I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice...
So I bought her!

Favorite Movie (Breakfast at Tiffany's) Audrey hands over top of our halfway painted credenza (which my husband hates btw) and our TV! Love Her!

Of Course you remember the fabulous coffee table

Still on the TO DO list:
1. Finish painting credenza
2. Build/Buy Book Case to hold massive collections of DVDS
3. Removable Wallpaper for bare wall that bookcase will sit on
4. Buy Couch
5. Buy accent Chairs
6. Buy lamps
7. Buy/build side table
8. Zebra Rug

The list may grow in size but this will do for now

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails