3.03.2010

Subway Art

I've been searching Etsy and the blog world for photo inspiration to hang over my writers corner. Today while browsing my fav blogs I came across a subway art tutorial on  tatertotsandjello's blog IN LOVE!!! Big Lots has Canvas Squares for 5.00... Everytime I'm in there I stop and stare waiting for inspiration to hit me for them... This would be PERFECT!



Photo Via Tatertots and Jello

Her Valentines Day Inspired Subway Art
Check out the FABULOUS tutorial here

Photo via Restoration Hardware

BROOKLYN STAND UP!
Photo Via Etsy

3 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

love them all

Decor I Adore said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my bedroom updates.

Also thanks for this post. I've been looking for some inspiration for some artwork to go over my husbands night table.

I'm from Brooklyn too!!! So love the last one on there :)

###### said...

thanks..i needed this badly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails