3.03.2010

Another Ghost Chair!

I'm so addicted to GHOST FURNITURE! O M G! I was over at Tam of Getitgirlstyle's blog and was googling over her FAB Office!!! and I peeped a black Ghost Chair in the Corner. I've got to have it! ASAP!!! Just when I needed to get a FAB CHAIR for my other desk!
and I KNOW JUST WHERE TO GET IT!


I purchased my ghost chair off of EBAY from Interior Express and they are FABULOUS!!! And I mean FABULOUS! Check them out! Definitely! AFFORDABLE, Great Customer Service and Super Fast Shipping!

 

135.00
Purchase it Here

1 comments:

###### said...

loves it...girl i found mine on craigslist and it happen to be the real thing at 100.00....I know thats a steal. he had two, but i only needed one...i dont know where he is! i need to find him again...he sd he always had great stuff...why to my hook ups always run! damn

Related Posts with Thumbnails