3.25.2010

Tam Styles of Getitgirlstyle... She's Simply Fabulous

I am all about Fly Women!  and what better way than to reward these women than to give them the SHE'S SIMPLY FABULOUS AWARD

The first SHE'S SIMPLY FABULOUS AWARD
 GOES OUT TO drum roll pleeeeaaaassseeee!!!!

 TAM STYLES


I've been following Tam for quite some time, I eagerly click on her blogs link in my feeds to see what she's up to. And each time I'm NEVER disappointed. I've reached out to her SEVERAL times for her personal opinion via email and each time she's extended a helpful hand. Not to mention she is FUNNY AS HELL!!!!  Her style and creativity show through in her home! MY HERO!

Tam, girl! YOU ARE SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!!

If you haven't checked out her blog yet... Definitely DO SO NOW!
GETITGIRLSTYLE


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup - Tam rocks! She's so chill. Actually, I found your blog through a comment you left on her blog!
- Danielle

###### said...

dont make me cry!!!!! your ass is taller than me...but I can reach up with a BIG HUG! you said such nice things...I so appreciate every word...you know you can reach out anytime! not to mention you are the finder of some good stufffffff...i cant wait to see that trunk!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

she is pretty great isn't she? i have to say...i love her style!!!!!!!!

Alluring Interiors said...

Yes...Indeed!
I adore this chic!
Very inspiring!!
xoxo

Alluring Interiors said...

P.S. You got a pretty fabulous blog yourself...Keep up the awesome work!

Diva Style said...

Yes, Tam is the bomb!! :-) And cute blog you got here! I love your tagline at the bottom of the page about every day being a fashion show and the world a runway...I always did say the world is my catwalk!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails