3.17.2010

Thrifting Adventures

I SPY with my GUCCI GLASSES POTENTIAL BABY!

Call me crazy, but I think she can be dolled up REAL nice!!!
She almost went home with me...
 But I have no Idea where to put her.

All she needs is a LITTLE TLC!
She was out of my price range... 100.00 Marked down to 50.00
rolling eyes.... Maybe if she was 25 she could had rolled to Brooks Drive
Sorry Boo!

                I wasn't feeling the mirror! That's an EASY FIX though,
She was 29.95 I wasn't FEELING her price either
lol DAMN I'm CHEAP

What will my Gucci Glasses Spy on my Next Adventure?

4 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

What a great post! You crack me up and you are truly one cheap bitch too! And I mean that affectionately of course! ;)

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

GIGGLES! Yes Doll I am DEFINITELY ONE CHEAP BITCH LOL Kisses!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

ok..great finds.....and ladies aren't we all cheap bitches...thats the beauty of the world....
love it..

cute video miss barbie. you crack me up

XOXOXOXOOX

Rashon Carraway said...

Its ok to be cheap. Its the thrill of the chase...and the bargain hunting.


Mr.Goodwill Hunting
http://g-w-hunting.blospot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails