4.16.2010

Knock my socks off!

Have you visited Knockoffwood ?? If not stop what you are doing NOW and Check her out! Everyday I drool over the furniture that this girly housewife builds!!! SHE'S A BAD CHICK FORREAL! I admire her... Like am in love with her!!! I need a bed BAD But I don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on one.. Call me a CHEAP BITCH! Just keeping it 100!!! I pull up my blogger today and someone knocked off her bed plans and the bed looks FABULOUS! I want this bed so so bad for my new place!!!! I have nothing else better to do in Atlanta besides search for Jobs (more on that later) so I might as well take a trip to Home Depot and GET BUSY! LOOK AT THIS BED!!!!


DOES IT NOT MAKE YOU COMPLETELY ENVIOUS THAT IT COST A MERE
150.00 to make it!!!????

Feeling Froggy... JUMP!!!!
Find the plans HERE

4 comments:

Decor I Adore said...

WOW!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

EXACTLY!

Chay Chay said...

WOW! I want it too!
Side Note: SO jealous you live in ATL lol...

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Awww doll! You can come and visit :) I think Im going to coordinate my own FABULOUS FASHIONISTA BLOGGER GET TOGETHER!

Related Posts with Thumbnails