5.25.2010

Candles

I have a secret! I'm obsessed with candles! I find it so comforting to have guests compliment me on how good my home smells not to mention its super sexy! Whenever I go to Target, which is quite often I find myself roaming around the candle aisle and I somehow always seem to leave with about five or six and in a week I'm back to buying more. It's sick... Seriously, I don't even want to see the receipts... I called my sissy pooh today and told her that I have decided to make candles... of course she laughed and said I was bored.. LAUGH IT UP! But I'm so serious! Tomorrow I am heading to Michael's with my coupons for my supplies... and I'm going to get BUSY with my candle making!!!

And to help me with the process...

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-scented-candles

Sorry I tried to embed the video but for some reason it's not letting me!
ENJOY!

2 comments:

###### said...

no popping candle wax like that popping grease on that last video please...LAWD!

Montanna Mitchem said...

This is a good idea and something i have thought about doing.. Let us know how it turned out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails