5.22.2010

O the Parties!





The Bestie had a birthday yesterday! And we went to DC's newest and hottest spot! Bar 7. Uber Chic might I ad with GREAT music... I don't remember ever sitting down or discontinuing my two step because the song being played was wack.. From start to finish it was LIVE and the drinks were great! The crowd was sexy and we had a blast!!! Can't u tell.. Wish I could've taken more pictures but my cameras MIA and it was crowded and I'll be damned if my HTC HD2 was about to go missing in that sea of people LOL!

Happy Birthday Kiki.. 24 yikes... One year closer to 30!






Getting Ready


2 comments:

Tonia Lee Smith said...

Looks like you ladies had plenty of fun.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

you pretty ladies look like you will be having some fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails