9.29.2010

Arts n Crafts I LOVE IT!

Halloween's Coming!!!!!! I deck the house out, carve the pumkins, get Hokus Pokus and the freight fest marathons ready and start planning the party!!!! Most of my DIY (Cuz I'm crafty ya dig?) projects come from MARTHA!!! She's THE TRUTH! Watch her on ON DEMAND, What she does with PUMKINS is PURE ART! Today I was browsing through my reader and ran across these Pottery Barn Inspired Halloween Luminaries that notjustdecorating made and was immediately inspired to make my own!!!! Super excited to get home and grab the double sided tape!!! Check out her blog! She's uploaded som free pics for you to create your own as well :)



SUPER CUTE! YOU GO GIRL

2 comments:

Claudia Cifuentes said...

Wow! Cute! These would be so fun to make with friends!

Marie said...

So cute!:D I like the one in the middle!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails