12.31.2010

High Five for 2011

2010 was a good year Aye? Yes in deed it was... What I'm most thankful for is being able to share it with my family, good friends, and my wonderful followers!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! We all have to start somewhere and I'm glad that I have you to share my journey with!!! 

In 2011 I'm looking forward to...

1. A new healthy and happy baby boy
2. A new home
3. Blogger Meet and Greets (That's right dolls... Get ready... This handful is tagging along in 2011!)
4. My Degree compliments of my J-O-B
5. Kicking my PR Firm off!!!


I can't wait!!!
Have a safe and wonderful Happy New Year Dolls!!!!


2 comments:

###### said...

you can do it. i love these posts. be sure to follow us up as the year moves forward.

House of Brooke said...

Happy 2011! Blessings, Prosperity, Faith, Health, Wealth n Strength.
Stick to it and watch it all unfold!
So inspirational....

Related Posts with Thumbnails