12.27.2010

My Brush Bad

I LOVE decorating my home with nick nacks in unexpected places...I always come home from a day of thrifting with odds and ends to stick on a stack of books in the living room or wherever else seems fit in our home. I've seen calligraphy brushes in quite a few places and have admired them but haven't been lucky enough to find one lying around in a homegoods or newhere else for that matter... I did however find a few that have my heart on Etsy and Ebay! Have you seen these?


Ebay








5 comments:

Call Me Alisha ッ said...

nice.. its nice to try different styles* Hows the Baby..?update please

Jen said...

Oh wow, these are neat and so unique!

Jen said...

Oh and sweetie, have you added your city info to Location Central yet? It's where you can see who blogs by you. We're all on there!

www.LocationCentral.blogspot.com

TamStyles said...

you know i collect those. i buy mine at tj maxx because i never know how to search for them online. and i will be damned if you didnt post them. thanks lady..

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Never seen these at Tjmaxx. I want to buy some to try my hand at Chinese watercolor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails