1.04.2011

5 Months

A few of my followers asked me for a baby update! Well Alright!!!!
Sooooo… I probably didn’t mention this… my baby sissy and I are exactly 3 weeks apart… Her due date is May 13th mine is May 29th. Apparently while I was laughing at her for not being able to drink and what not agreeing to get nice and tipsy for her I was pregnant too LOL.. No worries the baby is perfectly healthy!!!  So we are five months preggers ! Time is moving right on along! FINALLY! For a minute there I thought I was going to be pregnant forever… It’s time to start planning the shower…
Our status: Happy, Healthy and Pleasantly Plump Smile
Did I mention that we’re both having boys too??? LOL
Liz and Brie
58039_1506903434492_1291470601_31128508_4589319_n
and yes…. that is my belly button lol smh
010
Hubby thinks I’m crazy.. don’t mind his face… anywho… I’m still boycotting maternity clothes because THEY’RE WACK! I mean REALLY!!! So I thrift for my attire and I’ve been doing pretty damn good thus far… My entire outfit was 15.00
011
My view of the ground..

4 more months left dolls!!!!!

10 comments:

Latoya said...

How cute! I'm due May 12th! You are right. Maternity clothes ARE wack!

4-5 more months...

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

AWWWWW YAY! I DIDNT REALIZE WE WERE NECK AND NECK TOO! HAVE U GUYS FOUND OUT WHAT UR HAVING YET?

Alisha Bright said...

aww that soo great that means you get to share all the great moment with her..!

Latoya said...

It's a girl! I can't wait to dress her up like a doll :-)

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

awww how lucky are you!!!!! I wanted a girl soooo bad!!!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Yeah you are definitely tiny like I was at 5months. Your husnabds face is like again! Ahaahahah!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

yessssss! Skinny bitches rule the world! and for 2 kids I look good hunnie ;) they hate one me but I smile and keep it moving LOL I know right! That's his his wth face lol

House of Brooke said...

u look great! Ahaha! never laugh because it will always happen to you!
I guess I am speaking for myself...My 1st cuzn and my best friend and I were all giving birth within hours apart from each other!
It sucked because we had planned to be there for each other.
DELIVERY FAIL!

Congrats again.

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

LOL DELIVERY FAIL! I can see that happening to me lol

Unknown said...

Congrats again on your baby - you look great!! Love your little belly

Related Posts with Thumbnails