1.06.2011

The Crib

So my husband calls me at work today, and our conversation went a little like this.

Him": Hey Fat Girl.
Me: “Hey”
Him: “What are you doing?”|
Me: “Expense Reports.. and apparently I have some other things to finish by tomorrow as well.
Him: Sounds Fun… LOL
Me: "” That’s not funny Derek!”
Him: “Yeah, it is”

and brief pause…. followed by:

Him: “Shit!!!! We need to start shopping for the baby”
Me: “I thought we said we were going to get all of his shopping done while we’re on vacation next week.”
Him: “yeah, his clothes… he still needs a crib,stroller, car seat…”
Me: “O damn. I’ll start looking… I’m sure we can find something nice on overstock.com or somewhere.”

See why I married him!!!!??? He’s ALWAYS ten steps ahead of the game… Now how in the world did I completely forget that the child I’m carrying has no furniture, no car seat, no stroller, nothing!!!  what so ever????

Luckily… I knew what I wanted… so finding the crib wasn’t a problem! One thing marked off the list that I’m going to make on the train ride home from work this evening….. Big Sigh of Relief!

 

gulliver-crib-white__70462_PE185759_S4

Gulliver Crib

and now to pick out bedding…..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails