1.27.2011

A Gorgeous Shower…

Tired of hearing about babies yet?

First a how I look and feel update…




one word FABULOUS! We’re at the half way mark! FINALLY So it’s time to kick things into gear… Which means this won’t be the last baby post…  HA! :)

So for the past week I’ve been completely focused on all things baby shower! And Yes… I’m planning my own shower… Why? Because no one throws a party like I throw a party!  I’ve finally come to terms with having another boy… I mean don’t get me wrong… Tonka trucks are fun and all but I’m a girly girl… I don’t know the first thing about sports and I was looking forward to tea parties, and tutus and tights :)

And so began the inspirational search with three very important key terms in mind…Very Chic, Very Fabulous and Very Affordable
After hours and hours of intense searching I’m sold on.. well I’ll let the pictures do the talking…

 blue-white-striped-straws

vintage-inspired-baby-shower

baby-shower-photos

Images via the sweetest occasion

I’m inspired by this shower because it’s simple and absolutely GORGEOUS! But most of all it shows that a baby shower brunch for to honor a mother carrying a bouncing baby boy can still be feminine! I’m going to have a blast in the thrift store!!! As many milk glasses as I see in one visit are you kidding me!!!!!

More images to come…
Ta Ta Dolls!

7 comments:

###### said...

you could do so much with milk vases and blues..like a vintage effect. so excited to see. Vintage Baby Boy Blue...

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Vintage Baby Boy Blue.. I can't wait to start getting things together for the shower! Trying to lock down the perfect location now.

Abby said...

You look adorable! congrats mom :)

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Thanks Abbie!!!

House of Brooke said...

Umm can that blue be unisex....i love the color.

congrats.......
will this be your last child or will you all be having a big family?
my Mommy has so many milk glasses (vases) I wish I could "borrow" hers and send them to you!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

awwww thanks Brooke!!! GIRLLLL NO! This is my LAST child! I only wanted two it would have been perfect if it were a girl.. the best of both worlds but boys are fun too lol! In this economy who can afford to have a big family lol

Beau lifestyle said...

Congratulations, you look beautifull!

Related Posts with Thumbnails