1.27.2011

Pops of color

Today is a very, very slow day at work… with the snow and all… not complaining… I actually should be taking advantage of the silence to focus on my HW but I couldn’t help but to flip through my inspiration folder. I have a few projects that have been sitting since this summer because I refuse to paint anything else black or white !!! I’m all about pops of color this spring and these are my fave thus far!
8407_1279899004_2
Decorative-Busts_Accessories_decor_8Studioplex_Dining_Room     
MMMMMMM Yummy!

7 comments:

House of Brooke said...

POPPOPPOP!
That red is Poppin'
Luvz IT all...
Just in time for Spring....

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I not loving bright colors at the moment I think I got bored, I'm in my dark place right now. Black and white muted dark colors. I don't know why.....?

Leigha said...

That turquoise wall is amazing. Vibrant and delicious.

Leigha

Thedreamsofanizzyinabigwildworld:) said...

Love the turquoise :)
How ya feeling pregnant laddee??
izzy xx
http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Nicole said...

Yay for a new blog! Looks good...excited to follow along :)

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

@Brooke isn't it though! I thought it was hot pink which made me love it even MORE!

@Bri LOL not a dark place though... I love dark colors too.. so sexy and they make a statement a pop of color here in there turns me all the way on though :)

@Leigha you can NEVER go wrong with Turquoise O M G

@Dreams.. I'm feeling great lady! Just ready to have this baby LOL soooo ready!

@Jennifer Thanks hun!

House of Brooke said...

ooops ok let's go with the HAWT PINK...
Got my Stunna Glasses on now..
I lovez it...I love stuff that goes POP!

My kitchen is FireHouse RED and I love it....YEz....

Related Posts with Thumbnails