3.28.2011

It’s a Circus!

 

Well as most of you know already I’m a clown! I was so set on having this very chic baby shower until I found images of circus themed showers and parties and just KNEW it was PERFECT for the hubby and I! Not to mention how CUTE it is! YAY! And so the planning begin.. I swear I felt like I was planning my wedding all over again! And shame on me I didn’t update you dolls on the progress or share ne secrets with you!

 

First… The inspiration

0020

0033

4430780_f520

c3

 

cake topper

carnivarbirthdaypartyideas_2

 

il_fullxfull_210773073

And you already know I thought of no better place in the world to get my invites from than ETSY! AND BRIANNA HOOKED ME UP!!! HOW CUTE R OUR INVITES!?

Presentation1
ummmmmmm VERY!!! 

10 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE it!!! Cant wait to see how the actual shower comes out.... ;)

Quintel said...

too cute! i love party details...the inspiration...adorable. the invites are so fun!

Unknown said...

Hello!!!

I just wanted to share this comment with you. I really enjoy your blog. I love the spirit that you share with your readers. I wish you and your family happiness and health as you welcome baby Kayden!!! Have a great time at your baby shower...I will be celebrating with my sister as well on the same day for a baby boy. Maybe they may happen to meet in a sand box in the future. Have a great day!!!

Jacque

Unknown said...

OMG! I love the little bunting flags -- super cute :)

Your invites are darling so pretty!!!!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

THANKS LADIES :) I CAN'T WAIT and I will definitely share with you!!!

The Purse-a-holic said...

Congrats honey! Didn't know u were expecting. Very cute pics.

Come on over and Enter my giveaway!

http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/2011/04/grand-opening-giveaway.html

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

@Jaquella Thank u soooo much for your kind words :) Im glad you enjoy my blog and its craziness :) And congratulations to ur sister!!! This is definitely the year for babies :) if not the sand box definitely the red carpet ;)

Juanette said...

Omg that is so adorable! CAn't wait to see your pics!

celene ♥ said...

so cute ! and I <3 the name Kayden.

Unknown said...

Hello Again!!!

I was surfing the net for inspiration for my sister's baby shower and came across this. I know you said that you were thinking of a similar theme. Happy planning!!!

http://www.bumpsmitten.com/2011/04/baby-shower-idea-welcome-to-carnival.html

Jacque

Related Posts with Thumbnails