3.08.2011

Pass’em

Last night while twisting the hubbies dreads to perfection I caught up on all my DVR’d shows that I’ve neglected for the last few weeks. I’m not happy with the finale of “What Chilli Wants”!!! I was hoping to get a glimpse of Tianna’s wedding and at least find out if Chilli and Lasse are going to become “EXCLUSIVE” nope nothing… at least we know she’s decided not freeze those eggs so maybe there is hope for this HOT ASS Swedish model… Hell Chilli I’ll take him if you don’t want him LOL my husband thinks you’re GORGEOUS so we can SWITCH! POW!!!

MMMMMHMMMMMMMMMM

4 comments:

###### said...

i read that they are not together. he is with his ex girl. chilli is doing this all for show...for tv...she is not trying to find a man on tv...just a way to get a check if you ask me.

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Damn smh? I was thinking that the first time around cuz im like lord he cant drink cant smoke cant eat pork gotta go to bible study... u don't want a man girl and just when i thought she was letting go.

The Rich Ant said...

He is scrumptious

House of Brooke said...

He is HAWT!
However I see Chilli Drop in the ATL lovin' the single life!

She said men aren't what they USTA B!

Oh well all for tv and a way to eat.
Horrible ending and I am praying that she DOES NOT RETURN!

We don't need another round three of that ISH!!

Next.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails