3.16.2011

Rock n Moms Chic

 

Hey dolls! So as you may have guessed I’m now in FULL baby mode… getting the house completely in order… donating this, organizing that, setting up this breaking down that…. Those details will come later :) My sister’s baby shower is Saturday and me being the wonderful big sissy that I am strayed away from buying her anything off her registry… It has to be FAB!!!! So, i decided that my gift to her would be a diaper bag… Something Fabulous, Functional and Affordable and then it dawned on me… I need one to.  I came across these super super cute diaper bags on Ebay and couldn’t resist… I D K if you guys have ever heard of Rock n Moms Chic’s boutique but if you’re in the market for a stylish diaper bag that won’t break the bank you def. should check them out.

 

The image above is the bag that I picked up for my sister…

ADORABLE! It’s so flirty and fun


And mine! Cute but in a grown up this aint my first child kinda way lol

Visit their Ebay Store .

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails