3.09.2011

Getting There

I’m FINALLY in a happy place with our bedrooms progress!!!  If you’ve been a follower for quite some time then you know it’s been a journey…  If you live in an apartment like we do my theory is this… Just because it’s temporary doesn’t mean it has to look as such!!!!   As we prepare for the baby we also are getting our home in order… People will be coming and going more often then usual once he gets here and it HAS to look presentable! Soooooooo this dolls is our bedroom so far and I think it’s coming along pretty nicely Smile The lamps were picked up at the GW, as were our night stands (painted white by yours truly) The duvet and pillows came from the clearance section at my local Target! Alright now Smile Ghost Chair is from Ebay! The headboard is my first attempt at upholstering... ive been eyeing the white headboard from West Elm... we'll see...

 I’m in the process of painting my writing desk/vanity and finding a chic way to storage dirty laundry any ideas??? I also need to locate a larger dresser for the husbands items... the flat screen looks FABULOUS on our mid century peice (that you haven't seen yet... sorry lol) but doesn't fit all off his things sooo our oldest son will get it... more pics will be posted soon. Until then it’s getting there…
050


051

052

13 comments:

Abby said...

Love the room! Ever think about work in interior dec? Love the blog :)

www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

This is pretty fabulous so far. I'm always down with good finds for bargain prices!

Beau lifestyle said...

lovely chic, looks very inviting ;)))

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

awww thank uou very much ladies :)

ABIGAIL NY said...

LOVE LOVE the room, great color combo!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

House of Brooke said...

ilike!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

THANKS DOLLS!!!!!

Unknown said...

your bedroom looks good! Those lamps were a good find

I know what you mean about people coming over more ofter and wanting the house to feel more done

Juanette said...

I love those pillows! Great job!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Thank you Ladies~!!! Still putting the finishing touches on it :) And now to keep it clean LOL

celene ♥ said...

your room looks great .. the CHAIR is the kicker for me LOVE it !
glad you found my blog gorgeous.


www.celenealyss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Might stel some ideas from you

Editor said...

Looking at these pics, I would NEVER have guessed this was an apt. Beautiful taste love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails