7.06.2011

I Love Thrifting Locations

Hey DC DIVAS as most of you know this Saturday, July 9th 2011 I will be hosting the DC Chapter of the I Love Thrifting Event!!! We Will be SHUTTING THE TRI STATE AREA DOWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!! For those of you who would like to join the crazy Barbie Jones from Start to  Finish I will be starting my thrifting day at the Forestville Starbucks (Across from Forestville Mall) 3450 Donnell Drive, Forestville MD 20747 at 10 AM . If Forestville is too far or you just can't seem to roll out of bed that early we will be hitting up the following locations... Be sure to follow me on twitter, I'll be tweeting on location.

Value Village Thrift Store-
4917 Allentown Rd Suitland, MD 20746 ...
Goodwill
2495 Crain Highway

Waldorf, MD 20601-3168

Salvation Army Superstore
12025 Trade Zone Court

Waldorf, MD 20601-3501


Value Village Thrift Store-
6611 Annapolis Rd Hyattsville, MD 20784

Salvation Army
3304 Kenilworth Avenue Bladensburg, MD 20710

Goodwill
2200 South Dakota Avenue, NE Washington, DC

Goodwill
4714 Columbia Pike, Arlington

Goodwill
S Glebe Rd, Arlington, Virginia - (703) 769-3711



There is an abundance of thrifting locations in our Fabulous Tri State Area and we just may hit up a few more depending on the day, these are the definites! I hope to see you all there :)

5 comments:

Abby said...

Dang, wish this event was popin in northern cali....I know you'll do a FAB job hosting, shop till you drop!

www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

Sweet! So glad I just found you (via Mr. Goodwill Hunting) - I hope to make it out for some of this thrifting fabulousness!

Unknown said...

I am sooooo excited! I'm getting ready to map where this Starbucks is to see if I'll be there. Otherwise, I'll catch up with you in Hyattsville.

Jazz said...

Man, if I didn't have to work on Saturday I'd be there! That's ok though, I'll be with y'all in spirit. ;0) can't wait to see what goodies you find.

Morgan A. said...

thanks for posting these locations! Def gonna check some of these out that I havent been to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails