8.26.2011

La Familia

I’ve gotten a few emails from a few dolls… HEYYYYY DOLLS! Wondering where the hell, I’ve been… and how’s the fam… particularly the baby.. since I haven’t uploaded any pictures since his birth 3 months ago. MY BAD (giggles)… First me… I’ve been coolin’ .. Literally I am in no means rushing to get back to work. UNLESS… it’s for the government, which as most of you know is hard as hell to do. So i’ve been diligently applying and we’ll see… Fall semester at the University of Maryland is in full swing and now I can focus on school and prayerfully hurry up and finish… annnddd I’m in the process of getting my business off the ground.. I know a few of my followers from another blog remember that I planned my ENTIRE wedding from start to finish and I plan all my parties, friends parties…  all that! I’ve always enjoyed it but haven’t had the time to focus on it. Soooo Platinum Glam Parties is underway… more on that later :) So, yeah that’s what I’ve been up to… Now to my 3 handsome boys!

Hubby and I are better than ever !!!

Miycah’s in the 1st grade now…
AND he’s a DAMN good football player…

and Kayden is 3 months.. and a whopping 15 pounds!!!
Smiling and laughing up a storm!

 

4 comments:

Tshepo said...

Yay! You're back. I'm happy to hear everyone is well. You all look fabulous and the baby is adorable!!! totally want to give him a huge hug--sending good vibes to you and yours. Good luck at school! You can do it.

Abby said...

OMG, that little guy is toooo cute! Glad your back, Stay please ;)

Unknown said...

OMG - your little guy is so freaking cute and a big guy!! So sweet, love his smile! :) I'm happy all is good with you! :)

Congrats on starting your own BIZ!!

###### said...

the baby is so cute and BIG. What are you feeding him. I want to make sure my niece gets some of that...and your older son and football???? wow...enjoy flag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails