1.11.2010

There's only room for ONE Diva here Hunny....

As if the Jones household isn't chaotic enough we had to go and get ourselves a puppy...
Okay well, not so much we more me... and dare I say I should have listened to the hubby.


Meet Venus... Newest Member of the Family


Adorable yes... a pain... Definitely...
Mr. Jones says to let her feel things out... because the environment is new and she's still trying to get comfortable...
 For some reason and I'm guessing because of the home she's been in since birth, she thinks she's supposed to be in the bed with us... Our all WHITE BED... Um no boo I bought u ur own plush bed... that's where you sleep doll... I guess she didn't get the memo... Up ALL night crying, scratching on the bed... UGH OMG I wanted to scream... So what does my husband who so didn't want this dog do?... he gets up to go lay out on the sofa... "Where you going?" I ask. His reply. "Maybe if I lay with her on the couch she will stop whining." (WHAT!!! O HELL NO!) and sure nuff MISS DIVA was as quiet as a church mouse... 5:30 AM the alarm I set to take her out goes off... she wants to run and hide...it is way to early for this, I scoop her up, throw her jacket on and carry her down the hall (Yes, carry her down the hall because she does'nt want to walk and is totally not feeling the whole leash situation...) So outside we go for 15 minutes in 15 degree weather and did she pea? Nope... She's supposedly pad trained so she knows not to go anywhere but on that pad..."Supposedly" well guess who made poopies in the middle of my bedroom floor this morning... Nowhere near the damn pad. UH HUH... Can we say HEATED... I don't even want to think about what my bathroom is going to look like when we get home considering the fact that miss diva refused to go potty this morning.... So my day at work will be 100 percent dedicated to the training of Ms Venus Superstar Pup... Because she is not going to be running Brooks Drive... There's only one Diva in my house hunnie... I'm queen B! Noone else.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails