2.14.2011

I grade the Grammy’s

I have a special Valentines Day Post coming shortly dolls!!!!!!! So Stay Tuned…. But until then… I know I’ve been missing in action! Hello to my NEW FOLLOWERS! I’m so excited! WELCOME!!!!!
Now let’s Discuss…. I’m not a fan of awards shows… they seem redundant to me.. I focus mainly on what the press has to say about their outfits the next day… So let’s go down the list shall we… By no means do I expect anyone to agree with me.. these are my personal opinions…

Niki Minaj… aka The lil Kim copy cat… Sorry… the younger generations love her… but to those who are my age and older… we know we’ve seen it done before…

Really… WTF is that on her head? Bride of Frankenstein slash cruella Devil is this the look we’re going for?
Their Grade: B (how? I have no idea)
Barbie Jones: G-Z LOL if that’s a grade at all…
U LOOK RIDICULOUS! Now write a song about that!

Lady Gaga

First of all… WTF? Seriously…. This chick is way way out there… She’s coming to DC in a few weeks for a concert and I want to be as far away from the Verizon Center as possible when she shows up… Not that many things or people bother or scare me but I truly think that if I saw this child on the street I’d haul ass the other way….
Their Grade : D+
Barbie Jones:
Grade: F+

Katy Perry

Really….??? this looks like a dress that some senior designed to have made for prom.. Angel wings? EPIC FAIL
Their Grade: D+
Barbie Jones: F+

Willow Smith

I’m not going to grade her because she is a child… But her parents get an F for allowing this mess to happen… Seriously.

Snookie

FABULOUS!
Their Grade: B+
Barbie Jones: A- Those toes should NOT be hanging over that shoe like that!!!

Jennifer Hudson

Damn She lost a lot of weight! Go head girl!
Their Grade: A
Barbie Jones: B+ I’m feeling the top of that dress… the bottom… not so much reminds me of one of the dresses my grandma tried to get me to wear on Easter Sunday when I was younger… Shoes… ON POINT

Kelly Osborne

FABULOUS… I JUST LOVE HER! PERIOD
Their Grade: B+
Barbie Jones A- If this dress was black or red I’d be all over it like Hot Potatoes!

Esperanza Spalding

WTF?
Their Grade: B
Barbie Jones: F If you have to ask…

Kim Kardashian

I don’t care what you say about her! I FREAKING LOVE KIM!!!!
However… I feel like i’ve seen this before… It just doesn’t wow me…
Their grade: C
Barbie Jones: C

Heidi Klum
63466599
Of course she’s FABULOUS! I don’t know if her hair is pulled back or what but she is SUPER HOT with shot locks…. maybe she should CHOP!
Their Grade: A
Barbie Jones: A

Diddy

He went from Diddy to Daddy in all of 5 minutes… He raided my fathers closet for this ensemble.
Their Grade: D-
Barbie Jones: F Epic Fail

Usher

Looks homeless… Sorry… But he does…
Their Grade: D-
Barbie Jones: F Epic Fail

Monica

FABULOUS
Their Grade: D+
Barbie Jones: B I would have given her a definite A had their been a deep deep dropped neck in this dress.. she’s really covered… but the dress is FAB!

Miss Keri Baby

LOVE HER
Their Grade: B
Barbie Jones: A- I’m not a fan of strappy sandals.

Janelle Monae

WHO DOESN’T LOVE JANELLE! If Jada and Will want Willow to stand out they should channel Janelle in a much younger and playful way of course… she reminds me of her.
Their Grade: B
Barbie Jones: A

Jada Smith

As usual… Jada rocks the carpet FABULOUSLY while her daughter looks a hot damn mess… SMH
Their Grade: B+
Barbie Jones: F Why am I giving my beloved Jada an F… Because U DON’T LET UR KID COME OUT THE HOUSE LOOKING ANY DAMN KIND OF WAY! I’ll have on sweat pants and a scarf but I bet my sons will be dressed from head to toe… c’mon jada… get it together boo.

Toni Braxton

Now Toni…. Toni… hunnie…. u r TONI BRAXTON BOO! and u look DAMN GOOD to be well into your 40s y do you have on this mother of the bride dress from David’s Bridal? C’mon Boo….
Their Grade: D
Barbie Jones: F

Jennifer Lopez

In my queen voice.. YAAAAASSSSSSSs HUNNIE WORKKKKKKK! POW
Their Grade: Doesn't Matter
Barbie Jones: A+++++++ SHE DID THAT

Miley Cirus.. Finally looks like a lady

Their Grade: A
Barbie Jones: She get's an A from me as well... Im not a fan of that dress but she looks very lady like.

Rhianna

Im so disappointed in her... What is this???
Their Grade: B+
Barbie Jones: F... now she is someone that can get way with rocking crazy clothes... she does it well... but this frock.. she looks like... i don't know what she looks like

And that’s all… there are so many others to critique.. go see for yourself and please do tell me what you think!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Guuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllll I'm dying over here! You are cRaZy! LOL!! I agree with just about everything you posted except a few. One being Snookie! SHE looked a hot damn mess to me. She is TOO Big for that dress! Kelly Osborne looked like a feather duster! NOT having it! Diddy looked and acted retarted!! What was wrong with his mouth!!! And Usher! He needs to grow the hell UP! Ok I'm through..LOL!

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

LOL!!!!!! OMG Not a feather duster though hahahahahahahaha! girrlllll they when my girl sent me these pics I was ON THE FLOOR! OMG! LOL

###### said...

I agree 100000% with what you said. SOOOO TRUE. Toni look s great. What was she wearing? And jennifer could have done so much better...That willow. Chile boo...sad that she looks a hot mess every time she is out.

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

hilarious! love the round up.
thanks for visiting my blog the other day. i'm a new follower today- and congrats on your pregnancy. we are almost the same amount along, i'm due in july!
good luck!

Kanesha said...

love it! But I told my friends RiRi looked like lampchop in that frock...i just don't understand!

House of Brooke said...

DIED and will be back when they REVIVE ME!
Because I have too much to say.

Diddy to DADDY caused this death!
CLAWD have mercy....

B.R.B.

Bri said...

I just ran across your blog and giiiirrrllll, lol! I couldn't have agreed anymore with ALL you said here and still have no freaking idea wth RI-RI Had on and that damn GAGA girl....no suprise but still surprised *scratching head*

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Thank you Girls!!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails