2.17.2011

Make Up…. Let’s Store it

I’ve always been a make up fanatic… I basically buy any shadows that look pretty when I see them… and lipsticks…  my collection of lipsticks is now quite ridiculous… and mascara and brushes… and… well anything make up related. A few years ago my oversized make up bin, that held all of my shadows, bronzers and blushes took a spill and well… my collection hasn’t quite been the same since. (sigh) I didn’t make a fuss because I still had plenty… A few weeks ago some bucket head walked off with my L.A.M.B make up bag and I was DEVASTAED! All of my go to EVERYTHING was in that case… Talk about IRRATE! It was then and there that operation Replace and Replenish went into full effect! No more messy bins for me!!! This spring Organization is WHERE IT’S AT! Here are a few videos and photos of bloggers and you tubers who store there Make up in the most glamorously chic and affordable ways! Do you dolls own a ridiculous amount of makeup? How do you store yours? I’d love to hear from you!




3 comments:

House of Brooke said...

Howdy Ma'am...
hoping all is well.

I just throw my stuff around for bin to bin or drawer to drawer!

I did say however that in 2011 I was going to buy less and orgnaize.
It's February and the most I have done is NOTHING...

Do you use the majority of all you have? Or do you just GET it JUST because>> I am lip preppy chic..Gotta keep my ligloss/lips poppin. I go EZ now on erything else...
I need to give some away...

love the pics..

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

Hey Girl! I use majority of everything I own! which is quite alot!!! Exactly y i need to organize it cuz I've been digging in one bin looking for primers, bases, shadows, liners, lashes lol its ridiculous!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I have a crap load of make-up, expensive crap I should probably take better care off. I have a case I throw it all in. I love the acrylic drawers the first blogger has wonder where I can find some..? I like that you can see everything. Well at least my brushes are organized thats about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails