4.18.2011

Why I Thrift!

Hey Dolls! I'm starting a new segment on my blog for those guys n gals who love to thrift and want to share their treasures world!!! Me personally, I enjoy thrifting it's like idk relaxing LOL There's just something about buying a tore down piece of furniture and turning it into a work of art that sends me to my happy place! I also thrift for clothing!!! Ive found the sexiest vintage skirts, pants, blazers, tops, dresses, accessories, n bags for dirt dirt cheap at a few of my favorite thrift shops!!!  I finally got a NEW CAMERA so I'll be uploading more YAY! If you're interested in being featured on why I thrift email me a youtube video, or pics displaying items you've purchased from the good ol thrift store and made your own, (clothing that  you've hooked up to high heaven, furniture you've refinished, a room you've styled with thrifting accessories) to mzbarbiejones@gmail.com.  Hope to hear from you soon! Until then! Here are a FEW items i picked up from my FAVORITE thrift store the other day :)



3 comments:

House of Brooke said...

I so feel ya right here:

There's just something about buying a tore down piece of furniture and turning it into a work of art that sends me to my happy place!!

Plus the $$ that you save is crazy.
While everyone is yelling the economy they should consider the savings that they will have for a rainy day.....

Unknown said...

great new feature!! I haven't been thrifting in a while and miss it, most likely I'll do a little thrifting this weekend or next

Posh Culture said...

Love this post. Thrifting is a fashion essential. Posh Culture will definitely keep you in mind the next time we thrift. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails